12 Victoria View, 5-7 Inverary Drive, Belfast, BT4 1RB
For Sale Offers Around £76,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Apartment||Price:||Offers Around£76,950|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 028 9047 2979 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Residents can enjoy the best in design and build quality mixing a charming exterior of brick and render with provision of ample parking and a generous turnkey package which includes;
- Lounge with feature floor to ceiling window into the bay
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel door furniture
- Partial wall tiling to kitchen & bathroom
- White bathroom suite with power shower
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Walls, ceilings & woodwork painted
- Ample double sockets throughout apartment
- Pre-wired for Sky Plus and BT
- Phoenix gas central heating
- White uPVC windows
- Thermally insulated
- Smoke & Carbon monoxide detectors
- One parking space per resident
- Additional visitor parking
Victoria View is an exclusive development of just twelve two bedroom turnkey apartments in East Belfast.
Situated off Inverary Drive, Victoria View enjoys a superb location, combining a mature site on a quiet residential street, with the convenience of a railway halt quite literally a minute walk from your front door.
Residents can enjoy rail access directly into Belfast City Centre as well as foot bridge access over the Sydenham Bypass to the lush Victoria Park, leading to the vibrant Titanic Quarter and the array of commercial, cultural, educationl and social activities on offer there. The Titanic Quarter College campus just minutes from the stunning Titanic Building, the Paint Hall Film Studios and The Odyssey.
The town of Holywood is just 3 miles north via the Sydenham Bypass, which can be accessed just minutes from Victoria View. Just two miles away, where the Belmont Road meets the Old Holywood Road, is a village hub bustling with coffee shops, boutique style eateries, grocery shops and excellent nightlife. Those who enjoy fitness and the great outdoors can avail of the leisure facilities and golf courses in the immediate vicinity. Victoria View is surrounded by the best that a central Belfast address has to offer.
|KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING:||21' 1" x 14' 8" (6.43m x 4.47m)|
|BEDROOM (1):||12' 5" x 10' 7" (3.78m x 3.23m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||14' 6" x 8' 2" (4.42m x 2.49m)|
|BATHROOM:||6' 9" x 6' 6" (2.06m x 1.98m)|
Location of 12 Victoria View, Belfast
Off Inverary Drive.
Contact the Agent
Bennett and Lisk
028 9047 2979