Type , M Ount Eagles, Stewartstown Road, Belfast, BT17 0GT
For Sale Price £124,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||End Terrace||Price:||Price£124,950|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
This Property forms part of the Mount Eagles development.
Contact the Agent
Falloon Estate Agents Lisburn
028 92 663396
The Mortgage Shop (Andersonstown)
028 906 12000
- Visit the Falloon Estate Agents Lisburn website
- Other properties from Falloon Estate Agents Lisburn
- 11 Smithfield Square, Lisburn
- Visit the The Mortgage Shop (Andersonstown) website
- Other properties from The Mortgage Shop (Andersonstown)
- 150b Andersonstown Road, Belfast
Features of this property
- Excellent Semi Detached/End Terrace with Turnkey Finish (excl. ground floor flooring)
- 2+ Bedrooms, one with en suite
- Living/ Dining Room with fireplace (choice of two)
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, choice of doors & worktops and choice of wall tiles.
- Bathroom with choice of sanitary ware and choice of tiles.
- Walls, ceilings and woodwork painted throughout with choice of finish.
- Choice of floor coverings (Upstairs only)
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Annual Management Fee May Apply
M House Type available as semi detached or end Townhouse
The Mount Eagles Development by Toland House Properties continues to go from strength to strength with the current release offering superb opportunities for first time and family buyers alike.
Many of the homes on offer enjoy a superb semi rural aspect and the location boasts great amenities including shops and a community centre in Mount Eagles Square, play areas for children, regular bus services to Belfast and many of the homes on offer enjoy a superb semi rural aspect.
The carefully developed homes are finished to an exceptionable standard with many benefiting from a quality turnkey finish. Current pricing enables purchase using the Northern Ireland Co Ownership Scheme (conditions apply) and means that in many cases the monthly costs can be less than the rental of an equivalent home.
For further mortgage advice and on site viewing appointments contact the agents.
New build homes with NHBC 10 year warranty
Many properties with superb turnkey finish.
Gas Central heating and PVC double glazing.
Current release includes a limited number of sites with rural aspect to the rear.
Available to buy through Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing scheme (Conditions apply).
Mortgage advice available through agents.
|ENTRANCE HALL:||4' 1" x 16' 9" (1.24m x 5.11m)|
|LIVING/ DINING ROOM:||13' 7" x 16' 8" (4.14m x 5.08m)|
|KITCHEN:||14' 4" x 8' 8" (4.37m x 2.64m)|
|BEDROOM (1):||9' 3" x 16' 8" (2.82m x 5.08m)|
|ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:|
|BEDROOM (2):||8' 9" x 9' 2" (2.67m x 2.79m)|
|BATHROOM:||8' 9" x 5' 9" (2.67m x 1.75m)|
|BEDROOM SIZED STUDY:||7' 6" x 7' 5" (2.29m x 2.26m)|
|CONDITIONS OF BOOKING:||Conditions of booking apply.|
Location of Type , M Ount Eagles, Belfast
Off Stewartstown Road, Belfast.
Some handy services
Calculate your Mortgage payments
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
SimpleZebra will find you a tradesman for any job
Northern Ireland's new home for quality furniture