49 Botanic Avenue, Belfast, Antrim, BT7 1JL
For Sale Offers Around £20,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Business||Price:||Offers Around £20,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Features of this property
- The premises benefits from being located in a terrace of commercial units close to the junction where Botanic Avenue meets Lower Crescent, within sight of Botanic Avenue Train Station.
- Finished to a high standard to include full kitchen facilities and benefits from an outside seating area.
- Occupies a prominent and high profile location.
- An inventory of the fixtures, fitting and equipment to be included within the sale is available upon request.
- The premises are currently held under lease for a period of 10 years from 1st February 2010, with the current rent payable being £23,000 per annum.
Excellent opportunit to purchase a well-established thriving business on Botanic Avenue, a popular and vibrant South Belfast location.
Well-fitted cafe/restaurant premises that has been trading for a period in excess of six years. Internally the premises have been fitted out to a very good standard with the benefit of full kitchen facilities.
Location of 49 Botanic Avenue, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Get quotes from over 20 NI insurance providers