The Apartments, Apt G3 Eaton Park, The Cutts, Derriaghy, Belfast, BT17 9HN
For Sale Asking Price £119,950 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Apartment||Price:||Asking Price £119,950 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||For Sale|
Contact the Agent/Developer
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
525 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7GQCall Agent
About The Developer
Features of this property
- Des Ewing Designed Homes
- Energy Efficient PVC Windows With Glazing Bars (Where Applicable)
- Increased Floor To Ceiling Heights Ground And First Floor (9 Ft)
- Increased Window Proportions Enhancing Daylight
- Oak Finish Shaker Style Internal Doors With Modern Ironmongery
- 6" Moulded Skirting
- White Internal Painting To Walls, Ceilings And Woodwork
- Choice Of Laminate to Lounge, Hall and Kitchen.
- Choice of carpet in Bedrooms
- Choice of Vinyl in Bathrooms and Ensuite
- Natural Gas Central Heating With Combi Boiler Supplying Instant Hot Water
- Thermostatic Shower To En-Suite
- Electric Shower To Main Bathroom (Where Applicable)
- Choice Of Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances - Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor Fan, Washer Dryer, Fridge Freezer
- Integrated Down Lighters To Kitchen And Bathroom
- Contemporary Bathrooms
- Splashback Wall Tiling To Kitchens And Bathrooms And Tiling To Shower Enclosure
- Contemporary Vanity Unit To Main Bathroom And Half Pedestal Sink To En-Suite
- Chrome Towel Rail To Bathroom
- Attractive Landscaping to All Open Spaces To Include Turf Lawns
- Black Metal Estate Railings Where Appropriate
- Outside Lighting At Front And Rear Entrance
- Modern Paving To Front Entrance Doors
- Allocated Car Parking For Each Apartment To Rear
- 6Ft Rear Timber Fencing Where Appropriate
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Management Agent Appointed To Manage Common Landscaped And Common Areas On Site
- Please Note The Design And Specification of These Homes May Be Subject To Change. All Buyers Will be Informed Of Any Changes. In Addition To The Design Of These Homes, Please Note Chimneys Are No Long
Welcome to Eaton Park
The Cutts, Dunmurry enjoys an ideal location with excellent commuter links directly from Dunmurry to Belfast and Lisburn City Centres by bus and rail. Derriaghy Railway Station is within a short walking distance.
This highly convenient location is perfectly positioned for families of all ages, with a wide choice of nursery, primary and grammar schools within easy reach.
Dunmurry has long been established as a desirable residential location and enjoys its own village atmosphere where residents can benefit from lots of shopping facilities, complemented by an excellent array of cafes and restaurants. Chic boutiques and eateries on the Lisburn Road and retail shopping facilities on the Boucher Road area also within easy reach.
Numerous sports and recreational facilities are located in the area including Dunmurry Golf Club, Lisburn Leisure Park, Wallace Park and Lady Dixon Park.
Both Lisburn City Centre and Belfast City Centre are within a short commute of The Cutts, Dunmurry, which offers excellent social, shopping and lifestyle opportunities.
The M1 and M2 Motorway networks for north and south bound travel are closed by and those traveling further afield are within a short drive from the Belfast International Airport, George Best Belfast City Airport and the Port of Belfast.
About the Developer
Based in Eglinton, Braidwater is a progressive development company with a history of over 30 successful years in the industry. Our success is based upon our commitment to quality and the high standards we set. We take pride in everything we do and everything we achieve, ensuring the Braidwater name is synonymous with the creation of high quality, sustainable developments that are a benchmark for the industry.
The reputation we have built is based on professionalism and attention to detail, with a culture of integrity and innovation and a policy of continuous improvement. Braidwater has a real commitment to the environment, creating homes of lasting value and communities where people really want to live. Every Braidwater development is excitingly different and is designed specifically for its well-chosen location.
Every new Braidwater home come with the National House Building Council's 10 Year 'Buildmark' Warranty.
In contributing to a cleaner, safer, greener environment and at no extra cost to our customers, Braidwater provides energy efficient Scandinavian timber framed homes that can provide large savings on heating costs.
|LOUNGE/DINING||20' 0" x 12' 10" (6.10m x 3.90m)|
|KITCHEN:||10' 8" x 7' 9" (3.25m x 2.35m)|
|BEDROOM (1):||10' 0" x 13' 5" (3.05m x 4.10m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||8' 10" x 15' 9" (2.70m x 4.80m)|
|BATHROOM:||13' 5" x 5' 9" (4.10m x 1.75m)|
Location of The Apartments, Apt G3 Eaton Park, Belfast
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Get quotes from over 20 NI insurance providers