Linenhall Court , 5/7 Linenhall Street, Limavady, Londonderry, BT49 0HQ
Sale Agreed Asking Price £325,000
for this propertyKey Information
|Property Type:||Apartment||Price:||Asking Price£325,000|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
|Receptions:||-||EPC Rating:||C 74|
For more information on this property call 028 9024 1500 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Residential Property; Commercial Property; Investment Property
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY COMPRISING 8 RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED, 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS AND TWO RETAIL UNITS
- CURRENT GROSS RENTAL INCOME £43,420 PA WITH POTENTIAL TO INCREASE TO £52,500 PA
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING
- DIRECT ACCESS FROM BOTH LINENHALL STREET AND NEWTON SQUARE
The block is of tradition brickwork construction with pitched and tiled roof. The retail units are finished to a high standard with uPVC glazing, electric roller shutters, plastered and painted walls, gas heating, tiled flooring, suspended ceiling and spot lighting.
The eight apartments are arranged over first and second floors with four overlooking Linenhall Street and four overlooking Newton Square car park. They are finished to a high standard with two good sized bedrooms, gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, wooden flooring and carpets throughout.
· EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY COMPRISING
8 RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED, 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
and 2 ground floor retail units of c. 707 sq. ft.
and c. 676 sq. ft.
· CURRENT GROSS RENTAL INCOME £43,420 PER ANNUM,
with potential to increase to £52,500 per annum
upon letting the vacant units
· uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING
· Direct access from both linenhall street and
Location of Linenhall Court , 5/7 Linenhall Street, Limavady
Limavady is a busy Market town in Co. Londonderry. It is located approximately 20 miles east of Londonderry, 18 miles west of Coleraine and 15 miles north of Dungiven. It also benefits from its proximity to Londonderry Airport which is only a 15 minute drive. The property is located with direct frontage onto Linenhall Street within ease of access to the town centre, schools and local amenities. The block can be accessed from both Linenhall Street and Newton Square.