45-50 Townsend Street, Belfast, BT13 2AB
For Sale Guide Price £160,000 Convert to EUR
|Property Type:||Site||Price:||Guide Price £160,000 Convert to EUR|
|Bedrooms:||-||Offer Status:||For Sale|
for this propertyAuction Information
To be auctioned at Stormont Hotel on 7th February 2017 at 7:30 pm
Features of this property
- Large Cleared Residential Development Site
- Planning Permission was Approved in 2007
- Planning was for 57 no. Apartments over 6 Storeys & Parking
- Planning Reference: Z/2007/0263/F
- Site extends to Approx. 0.42 Acres
- Excellent Development Opportunity
- Close Proximity to Belfast City Centre
On site at any time.
A large cleared development site bound by Dayton Street, Greenland Street and buildings at Cargill Street. Within walking distance to Belfast City Centre, hospitals, schools and all local amenities nearby. Planning permission was granted in 2007 for the development of a block of 57 apartments over 6 floors with allocated parking on the ground floor. Drawings can be inspected at our office upon request.
Location of 45-50 Townsend Street, Belfast
Contact the Agent
BRG Gibson Auctions
Total views on propertynews.com:
How much will it cost?
Other costs to budget for
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
Get quotes from over 20 NI insurance providers