231 Spamount Street, Belfast, BT15 2FF
Let Agreed Monthly £375 Fees May Apply
|Property Type:||Terrace||Price:||Monthly £375 Fees May Apply|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||Let Agreed|
|Lease||6 - 12 Months||Rates||Inc rates|
For more information on this property call 028 9002 7000 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- REFURBISHED MID-TERRACE PROPERTY IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA OFF THE ANTRIM ROAD
- CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING TRANSPORT LINKS
- BRIGHT, MODERN AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION OFFERED
- TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DHSS APPLICANTS CONSIDERED
- 24 HOUR MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- NO ADMINISTRATION FEES
- FLEXIBLE LEASE LENGTH BETWEEN 6 - 12 MONTHS
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Bladon & Co is pleased to introduce to the rental market this excellent fully modernised mid terrace property located in a quiet residential area just off the Antrim Road in North Belfast in immediate proximity to numerous local amenities including shops, restaurants, schools and transport links enabling easy access to Belfast City Centre and all arterial routes.
This property is going to be of particular interest to small families,
couples and individuals seeking great accommodation in the suburbs yet within a
short commute to the City Centre.
The property, which has been modernised to a good standard, offers bright, spacious and well appointed accommodation throughout. On the ground floor there is a good sized front reception room and a fitted kitchen to the rear benefitting from an excellent range of kitchen
units with an integrated oven and hob. On the first floor there are two good sized, neutrally decorated double bedrooms. The first floor is completed by a fully fitted bathroom suite.
Properties of this quality in this area are rare and we expect interest in this property to be high. We have no hesitation in recommending this property and would advise you contact Bladon & Co to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
To assist you with tenancy applications, most agencies will require the following information:
* Copy of Identification (Passport & Driving Licence) * Proof of address * Previous Landlord Reference * Proof of Employment * Evidence of Housing Benefit (If applicable)
* Guarantor Form completed * Guarantor Copy of Identification (Passport/Driving Licence) * Guarantor proof of property ownership (Insurance certificate)
* Bladon & Co request a £35.00 Administration Fee or £20.00 each if 3 or more people. Payable only if the landlord agrees to accept the tenancy
* One month rent-in-advance * Deposit