50 Greenore Street, Woodstock Road, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT6 8NF
Let Agreed Monthly £425
Key Information for this property
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||Let Agreed|
|Lease||12 Months||Rates||Inc rates|
For more information on this property call 028 9002 7000 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- EXCELLENT MID-TERRACE PROPERTY IN A CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO A HOST OF LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING COMMUTER LINKS TO AND FROM BELFAST CITY CENTRE
- TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A BOX ROOM
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING AND DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH A RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH AN ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER THE BATH
- RECENTLY REDECORATED AND RECARPETED THROUGHOUT
- BENEFITS FROM OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD WITH SECURE GATED ACCESS TO SHARED ALLEY WAY
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND FULLY FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
Bladon & Co. introduces to the rental market this well presented and appointed three bedroom mid-terrace property located in a quiet residential area just off the Woodstock Road in East Belfast. The property is situated in immediate proximity to numerous local amenities including shops, restaurants and transport links enabling easy access to Belfast City Centre and all arterial routes. This property is going to be of particular interest to a wide range of potential occupiers seeking a well presented property in the suburbs, yet within a short commute to the City Centre.
The property, which has recently been redecorated and recarpeted offers bright, spacious and well appointed accommodation throughout. On the ground floor there is a good sized open plan living and dining area with wooden flooring. The fully fitted kitchen benefits from a range of integrated appliances including oven and hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine. A bathroom is located from the hallway on the ground floor with a good range of sanitary wear and electric shower over the bath.
On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a box room. All bedrooms are bright and well appointed. Externally the property benefits from a small enclosed rear yard with secure gated access to the shared alley way. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
The property is available immediately and we expect interest to be high. Therefore we would advise you to contact Bladon & Co. to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Location of 50 Greenore Street, Belfast
Travelling along the Woodstock Road away from Belfast City Centre, Greenore Street is located on the right hand side of the road.
Contact the Agent
Bladon & Co
028 9002 7000
Some handy services
Calculate your Mortgage payments
Get a free property legal expenses quotation
SimpleZebra will find you a tradesman for any job
Northern Ireland's new home for quality furniture