42 Glenvarlock Street, Castlereagh Road, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT5 5GS
Let Agreed Monthly £395 Fees May Apply
|Property Type:||Terrace||Price:||Monthly £395 Fees May Apply|
|Bedrooms:||2||Offer Status:||Let Agreed|
|Receptions:||1||EPC Rating:||E 50|
|Lease||12 Months||Rates||Inc rates|
|Excludes||No Pets. No DHSS.|
For more information on this property call 028 9002 7000 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- SUPERB MID-TERRACE PROPERTY IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO A HOST OF LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING MAJOR COMMUTER LINKS
- TWO VERY WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS - ONE DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE
- BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION ROOM LEADING TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- BENEFITS FROM OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- SECURE ENCLOSED REAR YARD
- MONTHLY RENTAL FIGURE £375 - 400 PER MONTH
Bladon & Co. are delighted to introduce to the rental market this neatly appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property. Located in the heart of this highly desirable part of East Belfast, everything you need is within walking distance including schools, shops, restaurants, bars and coffee shops. The property could not be better located with easy access to Belfast City via main arterial routes and transport links, making this an ideal property for everyone from young professionals looking a fantastic home to couples seeking a stylish home in the heart of the suburbs.
The property itself offers well appointed and bright accommodation throughout which includes a spacious open plan living space complete with wooden floors and feature fireplace. From the spacious living room there is a fully fitted modern kitchen with contrasting worktops and a range of appliances. To the rear of the property is a super yard area which would be perfect for summer entertaining.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms - one double with Sliderobes, one single and bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing. Furthermore there is a secure rear yard and parking to the front of the property.
We anticipate interest to be high and would ask you to contact Bladon & Co. to arrange a private viewing at your earliest convenience.
To assist you with tenancy applications, most agencies will require the following information:
* Copy of Identification (Passport & Driving Licence) * Proof of address * Previous Landlord Reference * Proof of Employment * Evidence of Housing Benefit (If applicable)
* Guarantor Form completed * Guarantor Copy of Identification (Passport/Driving Licence) * Guarantor proof of property ownership (Insurance certificate)
* Bladon & Co request a £35.00 Administration Fee or £20.00 each if 3 or more people. Payable only if the landlord agrees to accept the tenancy
* One month rent-in-advance * Deposit
|Front door to|
|LIVING ROOM:||14' 10" x 10' 12" (4.53m x 3.35m) With beech wood style flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron surround and mantle with ceramic tiled heart. Stairs to first floor and open plan to|
|KITCHEN:||10' 12" x 6' 11" (3.34m x 2.12m) With beech wood style flooring. Modern wood style kitchen with range of high and low units and contrasting granite effect worktops. Integrated appliances including Synergie electric oven and hob. Door to back yard.|
|BEDROOM (1):||10' 11" x 7' 4" (3.32m x 2.24m) With carpet flooring.|
|BEDROOM (2):||8' 10" x 8' 9" (2.69m x 2.67m) With carpet flooring and mirror fronted silderobes.|
|BATHROOM:||3' 8" x 3' 7" (1.13m x 1.10m) With wood effect flooring. Low flush WC and sink. Shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower.|
|OUTSIDE:||Rear yard area with brick storage cupboard. Gate leading to rear alleyway.|
Location of 42 Glenvarlock Street, Belfast
Travelling along the Castlereagh Road from the City Centre, Glenvarlock Street is on the left hand side.