The Henley Type B, 25 Bridge Lea, Bangor
For Sale Fixed Price £127,500
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Semi-Detached||Price:||Fixed Price£127,500|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
For more information on this property call 02891479393 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- The Henley
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining Area
- Sunroom Extension to Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite & Downstairs WC
- High Specification Wall & Roof Insulation
- uPVC Double Glazed White or Oak Window Frames
- All Internal Walls Emulsioned In Soft Neutral Tones
- Quality Neutral Carpets & Underlay / Floor Tiling To Kitchen Area
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating
- Extensive Electrical Specification To Include Mains Wired Smoke Alarms & CAT 5 Wiring
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty / Northland Developments 2 Year Guarantee
A three bedroom semi-detached villa with sunroom style extension to kitchen set within the Bridge Lea development.
Local developers Northland Developments have led the design of BridgeLea, and have conceived and created a truly unique development offering a refreshing new collection of traditional family homes coupled with BridgeLea Crescent - a distinct development of ultra modern, contemporary townhouses and apartments.
Using a mixture of architectural finishes which compliment the area, Northland Developments, have managed to create this very unique development. This architectural design and detailing to the exterior will be carried through into the bright airy interiors, where the generous specification will provide the ultimate in modern family living.
Northland Developments have incorporated large feature landscaped and open areas into the overall scheme to complement the style and finish of the houses in BridgeLea creating delightful views both within and from outside the development.
The open space will be styled as a traditional village green, fronted by housing, providing space for recreational use and safe family areas and creating distinctive and attractive surroundings.
The Green Road will be subject to a major road widening scheme funded by Northland Developments, and will have extensive tree planting, along with pedestrian and cycle lanes to produce a boulevard style approach to BridgeLea.
|LOUNGE:||15' 7" x 12' 4" (4.75m x 3.76m)|
|KITCHEN/DINING/SUNROOM:||16' 0" x 10' 5" (4.88m x 3.18m)|
|BEDROOM (1):||14' 5" x 8' 8" (4.39m x 2.64m)|
|BEDROOM (2):||12' 9" x 8' 8" (3.89m x 2.64m)|
|BEDROOM (3):||9' 1" x 7' 10" (2.77m x 2.39m)|
|BATHROOM:||6' 10" x 6' 8" (2.08m x 2.03m)|
Location of The Henley Type B, 25 Bridge Lea, Bangor
Off Green Road, Bangor
Contact the Agent