Site No.18 (type D1 & D2), Wellington Crescent, Sourhill Road, Ballymena, Antrim, BT42
Sale Agreed From £110,000
Features of this property
- Aron filled double glazing in uPVC Frames
- Hardwood external doors with feature glazed panels
- Firmus natural gas heating
- Pressurised hot and cold water system
- Intruder alarm with sensors to reception areas and master bedroom
- Oak panel internal doors with white painted moulded trims
- Satin chrome or brass door furniture to choice
- Plaster coving to selected areas
- Walls and ceilings painted
- Generous allowances for kitchens / utility, sanitaryware, fireplaces and tiling
- Lift provided for first/second floor apartments
- Tarmac or paviors to driveway
- Gardens front and back sown
- NHBC warranty
- Management company to look after the well being of the development
Type D1 & D2 are 2 bedroom apartments
The exclusive Wellington Crescent Development has an idyllic situation at the top of Sourhill, quietly tucked away adjacent to the new Wellington Street Church.
In a mature ready developed neighbourhood, within walking distance of many schools including Ballymena Academy, Cambridge House and St. Louis Grammar.
Wonderful sporting facilities at hand, in particular the Galgorm Golf and Country Club, in fact just across the road.
The thriving little shopping hamlet of Galgorm is also nearby and of course major employers like County Hall and Gallaher Limited.
Within comfortable walking distance of Ballymena Town Centre and all the excellent shopping facilities for which Ballymena is justly famous.
Several excellent dining, entertaining facilities nearby:- Tullyglass House Hotel virtually next door, The Pavilion at Galgorm Castle, Leighinmohr House Hotel, and of course the magnificent Galgorm Manor Resort & Spa.
Wellington Crescentis what most people seek – small and beautiful. Only fifteen detached houses with an attractive crescent of ten large apartments. Mature properties at the rear and the new Church in front - a very private location.
There will undoubtedly be big demand for this unique site, coupled with the renowned Patton Homes reputation for quality, finish and service.
Location of Site No.18 (type D1 & D2), Wellington Crescent, Ballymena
Contact the Agent
028 2563 7733