86 Shore Road, Ballyhalbert, Newtownards, Co Down, BT22
For Sale Offers Around £99,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Mid Terrace||Price:||Offers Around£99,950|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||For Sale|
|Receptions:||2||EPC Rating:||F 34|
For more information on this property call 028 4273 8112 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- A most appealing Mid Terrace Cottage Style home enjoying a delightful village setting with superb views overlooking The Irish Sea.
- Just a stones throw from the shoreline of The Irish Sea it would appeal to those looking for an out of Town home on the outskirts of a coastal village.
- Well presented throughout this property offers bright and deceptively spacious family accommodation.
- Two Reception Rooms both having seaviews.
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms, One First Floor Bedroom.
- Excellent range of â€˜Beechâ€™ effect Kitchen units with Casual Dining Area.
- Three piece White Bathroom Suite.
- uPVC Double Glazing.
- Calor Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Delightful private gardens to rear with feature patio area.
Delightful Mid terrace Property in the coastal village of Ballyhalbert with superb seaviews.
Entrance Hall: Part glazed stable door. Ceramic tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Open tread staircase. Glazed panel door to: -
Lounge: 18’ 1" x 17’ 6". Excellent seaviews. Three feature windows. Pine surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth with electric fire. Two double panel radiators. Tiled flooring. Two wall light points. Under window electric heaters. Double glazed panel doors to: -
Kitchen / Dining: 17’ 7" x 12’ 7" overall. Excellent range of high and low level Beech effect modern units with roll edge worktops. Built in electric hob with electric oven and extractor fan. 1½ drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixertaps. Glazed display units. Housing unit for fridge / freezer. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Double French doors to patio area. Double panel radiator.
Rear Hall: Tiled flooring. Hotpress.
Bedroom 1: 13’ 4" x 9’ 1" overall. Excellent seaviews. Tiled flooring. Range of mirrored wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 13’ 3" x 10’ 10" plus door recess. Range of built in wardrobes. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
Bathroom: 10’ 0" x 6’ 5". Three piece white suite comprising pine panelled bath, low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled walls floor to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Range of white units with light pelmet over. Single panel radiator.
Utility Area: Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler unit. Double glazed door to rear porch with further toilet and wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Gallery Lounge: 17’ 4" x 16’ 2" overall. Two double glazed velux windows giving excellent sea views of
Scotland’s Galloway Coast and The Isle of Man. Eaves storage with lighting. Double panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 13’ 3" x 11’ 5" overall. Double glazed velux window giving excellent sea views of The Irish Sea. Spacious eaves storage with lighting. Single panel radiator.
Outside: Store / workshop with light and power. Outside watertap. Feature patio area. Paved decked area. Raised gardens to rear in lawns.
Location of 86 Shore Road, Ballyhalbert, Newtownards
Contact the Agent
JK Estate Agents & Valuers
028 4273 8112