9 Glendoyle Mill, Dunadry, Antrim, BT41 4RT
Sale Agreed Asking Price £169,950
Key Information for this property
|Property Type:||Townhouse||Price:||Asking Price£169,950|
|Bedrooms:||3||Offer Status:||Sale Agreed|
This Property forms part of the Glendoyle Mill development.
For more information on this property call 028 9262 8354 / 028 9061 4060 or Email Agent
Features of this property
- Exclusive three bedroom converted mill homes
- Ground floor kitchen/family room
- First floor lounge/dining with balcony providing fabulous Sixmilewater river views
- Finished to an exacting standard with an unmistakeable level of style and quality to recreate authentic period style features
- Extensive use of reclaimed and salvaged products
- Gas central heating
- Traditional style double glazed windows
- Fabulous rural setting on the banks of the Sixmilewater, Dunadry
- Gated development
This historical Mill was built by the York Street Flax Spinning Company in 1857. The building was later converted into housing however, had fallen into disrepair. Toland House Properties are sympathetically restoring the Mill Building and Cottages to create spacious modern 3 – four bedroom homes which reflect and enhance the character of the existing building.
Toland House Properties have an enviable reputation in the Antrim/Dunadry area and are proud to add this development to their other award winning developments including Old Mill, Dunadry, The Hamlet, Dunadry, Fox Lodge, Dunady, The Halls, Templepatrick and Grainger’s Mill, Muckamore.
This development was awarded an NHBC Seal of Excellence award in both November 2011 and November 2012.
Location of 9 Glendoyle Mill, Antrim
Situated on an idyllic landscaped site on the banks of the Sixmilewater within the exclusive Dunadry village. This exclusive development shall appeal to those who appreciate the finer things of life without having to compromise on convenience of location, approximately 12 miles from Belfast and within each reach of Antrim.
Contact the Agent
Toland House Properties Ltd
028 9262 8354 / 028 9061 4060