Duneight Mill, Green Road Legacurry, Ravarnet
From £155,000 to £180,000
2 to 3 bedrooms
Showhouse opening times: Viewing by private appointment please contact our South Belfast Office 028 9066 8888
Stunning Duneight Mill is an exclusive gated development of nine dwellings, beautifully restored from an original working Linen Mill.
About Duneight Mill
- Exclusive gated development of only nine propeties.
- Two and three bedroom townhouse and detached property.
- Modern kitchens with quartz work tops and an extensive range of integrated appliances
- Stunning Roca sanitary ware with polished porcelin wall and floor tiling
- Fluless gas fires
- Reclaimed wooded flooring to living spaces
- Electronically controlled electric gates with remote control access
- CCTV entry system
- Feature seating along the Ravernet River
Duneight Mill is the historical home of Duneight Motte and Bailey and is a stone's throw from Duneight Manor in the heart of luscious green countryside overlooking the River Ravernet. This is the perfect setting for those wishing to get away from the hustle and bustle of busy city life while still remaining just minutes away from Lisburn, Hillsborough and Belfast. Close proximity to the M1 Motorway adds extra commuting appeal to what is an already fine location.
Duneight Mill is a unique development of nine dwellings, restored beautifully from an original working Linen Mill. All properties enjoy a high standard of fi nish, a spacious living room, kitchen and dining areas and two/three bedrooms with an en-suite.
Historically the ancient fort at Duneight, (or Dun-Eathach as it was originally known), was home to Eochaidh, one of the many kings of Ulidia and the site of a great battle in 1010 between the Ulidians and the Kinel Owen. An excavation of the lower mound in 1958 uncovered several ancient weapons and pieces of pottery which are now in the Ulster Museum. Duneight Mill itself started life in 1710 and was originally powered by a water wheel positioned in the River Ravernet. This changed in 1810 when industrialisation of the linen industry led to the addition of the Engine Room and Chimney Tower.
All of these beautiful properties are finished to the highest specification, with thoughtful consideration given to the fiishes throughout.
BTWShiells Residential (Lisburn Road)
- 525 Lisburn Road
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 90 668888
Bill McCann Estate Agency Lisburn
- 66 Antrim Street
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 92 666222
- New homes for sale in Legacurry
- New homes for sale in Lisburn Area
- New homes for sale in Ballinderry
- New homes for sale in Maze
- New homes for sale in Twinbrook
- New homes for sale in Lambeg
- New homes for sale in Drumbo
- New homes for sale in Ballyskeagh