Glen Cairn, Glenarm Road, Larne
From £235,000 to £245,000
6 large apartments with unrivalled sea views
About Glen Cairn
Apartment Floor Area Price
2 Ground Floor 910 sq ft SOLD
Glencairn is situated on a dream site overlooking the mouth of Larne Lough, with lovely views to Islandmagee, the Maidens and on a clear day across to Scotland.
The location is stunning with lovely walks by the promenade towards Ballygally or towards Larne Town via the Harbour. The sea so close to the garden that you can literally throw a pebble in or why not watch the activity of the arriving and departing ferries from the pleasant deck area.
The large apartments are spacious and full of light, whether you choose from the Ground Floor, the Middle Floor or the Garden Floor.
With pleasant gardens to be enjoyed without any maintenance worries, Glencairn has the makings of an idyllic home.
The fresh sea air and beauty of the Antrim Coast conjure a wonderful sense of serenity and peace. The high specification turn key finish will ensure that these beautiful apartments will be eagerly sought after.
- Double glazed windows in white PVC frames
- Feature hardwood entrance door with decorative sidelights
- Cherry internal flush doors with contemporary door furniture
- Intercom system linked to entrance door
Generous power points including wiring for satellite television
(connection fee applies)
- Natural Gas heating system
Pressurised hot and cold water system which allows excellent
pressure at each outlet
- Intruder alarm system fitted to each apartment
- Car parking
- Lobby area finished to a high standard
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Each purchaser will become a share holder of the management company to
look after the well being of the development
Turn Key Specification
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including hob, oven, fridge/freezer
and washer / dryer
- Floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Wall tiling to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Carpet to all living areas
- Walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
- Decorative light fittings included
BTWShiells Residential (Lisburn Road)
- 525 Lisburn Road
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 90 668888
- The Rectory
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 2586 2626