Over 55's Development At Sandown Manor, Sandown Road Ballyhackamore, Belfast
From £66,000 to £360,000
1 to 3 bedrooms
Showhouse opening times: Open viewing: Mon 2-8, Tues 2-8, Wed Closed, Thurs 2-8, Fri 2-5, Sat 3-5 & Sun 3-5 or contact Valerie Hall on 07894403935 or BTWShiells Residential on 02890668888 for private appointment
Sandown Manor Secure, Stylish Apartments for over 55's
There is 1 property in this development
30 Sandown Manor
Duplex Apartment, For Sale
About Over 55's Development at Sandown Manor
- Show House open: Mon & Tues: 2 - 8pm, Wed: Closed, Thurs: 2 - 8pm, Fri: 2 - 5pm, Sat & Sun: 3 - 5pm. Please call into Sandown Manor and talk with our Sales Representative Valerie Hall, 078 9440 3935 or for Private Appointment please call BTWShiells Residential on 028 9042 8989.
- Prestigious Development Off The Sandown Road, Belfast for over 55's
- Three Separate Blocks Of Apartments And Conversion Of Existing House
- Walking Distance To Ballyhackamore Village
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen From 'Arthur Hollywood Design', Kitchens Including Granite Work Surfaces And Quality Appliances
- All Sanitary Ware Included
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating/White uPVC Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Viewing By Appointment With Holywood Office on 028 9042 8989
- For A Video Presentation Of Sandown Manor Please visit http://www.fraserhomes.co.uk/sandown_video.htm
Click here to visit the Fraser Homes website
Secure and Private Estate
A private, secluded and secure estate which blends the charm and character of a bygone era with today's luxury living. The development is situated in woodland and enjoys a combination of mature shrubbery and magnificent trees. Boundary fencing and electric gates make this a very secure complex. You'll feel safe and secure with your video entry system, intruder alarm, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector.
An emergency pull cord in every apartment ensures assistance from the 24hr Careline. Careline is included in the service charge for the first year, and may be continued by each individual resident. All external maintenance to the apartment block and the garden will be taken care of, however should you enjoy gardening, the gardening club will allocate a portion to you. Your Estate Manager is on site Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Services and Amenities
Inspired by the high expectations of today's retirees, Sandown Manor offers a range of services and amenities. An annual service fee allows each member of the community to relax with maintenance free living as well as enjoy the leisure options available.
Lift | Careline (24hrs) for the first year | Estate Manager: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Walking Path | Extensive Gardens | Patio Areas | Barbeque Areas | Parking | Close to Shops (5 minute walk) | Small Pets Welcome*
Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
- 60A High Street
- Co. Down
- Tel: 028 90 428989
- 19 Beechmount Road
- Co. Down
- Tel: 078 9440 3935 / 028 9081 2355