Caherty, Woodside Road, Ballymena
From £275,000 to £300,000
4 to 4 bedrooms
Where the surroundings are naturally better...
Viewing open by appointment.
Caherty is a development of five large, four bedroom detached homes, set in the heart of beautiful farmland. With a south facing perspective, the development offers uninterrupted views to Slemish and its stunning countryside surroundings.
The interiors are finished to the standards one would expect from a Patton Home, with the exterior completed to an equally high specification, including flagged paths, tarmac drives and a double garage. Each home also features a generous garden with prepared lawns and flowers beds, well screened off for privacy with walls and fences.
An exclusive home on a unique site, Caherty provides the comfort and serenity of the countryside, yet the convenience of all local amenities, with both Ballymena Town Centre and Broughshane Village just short drives away.
Caherty combines quality building with exclusivity, space and a picturesque setting, truly a home you’ll be proud of.
- Energy efficient Aron filled double glazing
- Insulated to latest energy efficient standards
- Hardwood external door with leaded lights
- Firmus natural gas heating
- Pressurised hot and cold water system providing excellent pressure at each outlet
- Intruder alarm with sensors to reception areas and master bedroom
- Oak panelled internal doors with white painted moulded trims
- Walls and ceilings painted
- Plaster coving to selected areas
- Generous allowance for kitchen, utility, sanitary ware, fireplaces and tiling (see price list for details)
- Generous power points including wiring for satellite television (Connection fee applies)
- Tarmac driveway
- Garden front and back sown in grass seed
- NHBC warranty
- A management company will be formed between the 5 residents to organise the upkeep and well being of the development (a moderate service charge will apply)
A booking deposit of £1000.00 is required per property. Please note that under the Money Laundering Regulations 2003 we are required to obtain photographic identification and proof of address to enable us to accept your deposit for the proposed purchase of your property in Caherty, Woodside Road, Ballymena
- 14 Market Road
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 2563 7733
- The Old Rectory
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 2586 2626
- New homes for sale in Chaseside
- New homes for sale in Ballymena
- New homes for sale in Ballymena Area
- New homes for sale in Cargan
- New homes for sale in Connor
- New homes for sale in Shankbridge
- New homes for sale in Portglenone
- New homes for sale in The Grange