Mccormick Brae, Moyarget Road, Ballycastle
From £140,000 to £165,000
3 to 3 bedrooms
About McCormick Brae
Set in an idyllic tree-lined location enclosed by Knocklayde Mountain and only three miles from the bustling town and seaside resort of Ballycastle is McCormack Brae.
The original estate has been converted to produce a private and secluded development of just 5 superior homes, consisting of a large country house and its four original stables, which have been painstakingly converted into beautiful and spacious 3 and 4 bedroom homes.
The new Manor House speaks for itself, a large, modern, comfortable four bedroom house with immense character, surrounded by mature gardens, creating a very desirable home.
While retaining its old-world stone built charm, McCormack Brae offers the highest quality of contemporary living.
The development is laid out in a quaint cobbled courtyard with breathtakingly beautiful countryside views including a stunning background of Broughgammon Wood. With the seaside just minutes away, the versatile homes are simply ideal for permanent residence, retirement or holidays.
- 563 Lisburn Road
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 9066 3030
- New homes for sale in Chaseside
- New homes for sale in Ballycastle
- New homes for sale in North Antrim Area
- New homes for sale in Carnlough
- New homes for sale in Bushmills
- New homes for sale in Portballintrae
- New homes for sale in Mosside
- New homes for sale in Dervock
- New homes for sale in Lisnagunogue