Throne View, Whitewell Road, Antrim Road Newtownabbey
From £76,500 to £78,500
2 to 2 bedrooms
Showhouse opening times: VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
About Throne View
** NO DEPOSIT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS PURCHASING THROUGH CO-OWNERSHIP **
PLEASE ASK AGENT FOR DETAILS
Throne View is an outstanding example of modern contemporary design to create bright modern apartments in an exceptional location, many with excellent views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast and beyond. Great care is being taken to bring the retail and residential elements together with sympathetic refurbishment and extension of the existing structures and the final scheme provides a mixed use development with style and character.
Add its convenience to the M2, Glengormley, the huge Abbeycentre retail area, a wide range of primary and secondary schools together with the University of Ulster and some superb recreational facilities such as Cavehill Country Park and the Valley Leisure Centre - Throne View really does offer the best of both worlds.
Throne View occupies an elevated site on the Whitewell Road just a short distance from the Antrim Road.
This superb location provides the best of both worlds - edge of the town living but just a few minutes from the hustle and bustle of Belfast city centre.
The layout of the individual apartments means most will enjoy an open aspect to the front, add bright well proportioned rooms, a comprehensive Turnkey specification and you have an excellent modern home.
The specification includes:
- uPVC Double glazed windows
- Phoenix Natural Gas heating
- Tiled balconies where applicable
- Fitted kitchens incorporating built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Fitted bathrooms with white suites and part tiled walls
- Internal decoration, walls and ceilings painted
- All common areas with painted walls and ceiling, acoustic floor covering to walkways and stairs
- Front door entry system
- NHBC warranty
- A management company comprising all the individual apartment owners will be formed to look after areas of common interest e.g. cleaning and lighting of the common areas, lift maintenance, insurance, etc.
- Optional dedicated gated car parking available
Reeds Rains Estate Agents Glengormley
- 8 Carnmoney Road
- Co. Antrim
- Tel: 028 9084 3427
- New homes for sale in Antrim Road
- New homes for sale in North Belfast
- New homes for sale in Oldpark
- New homes for sale in Glenbryn
- New homes for sale in Peters Hill
- New homes for sale in Ardoyne
- New homes for sale in Fortwilliam
- New homes for sale in Skegoneill